Do it. You don’t know what kind of day they’ve had. They often have to deal with rude customers, and on top of that, they’re usually not getting paid very much. Make it easier for them and be polite.
“IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN, YOU WOULDN’T CARE THAT THEY’VE CHANGED.”
UM, YES. that is what i am a fan for. I like them for a certain type of music. I am allowed to dislike their new kind of music if they change it up a lot. We all have our own music tastes.
I’m more likely to get annoyed with you than actually click on the link. It just makes me judge you, not check out your blog. Don’t be that person.
That may be true, but it also feels like a whoring for thumbs ups kind of thing. Idk, sometimes it irritates me.
I can understand that you might want the band to be sort of a secret or something, but you should also be happy for them. If they really are you favorite band, that must mean you like their music. If you like their music, shouldn’t you be happy that other people also like their music? Celebrate their success. Don’t become so bitter.
It was only funny the first time, and even then it wasn’t that funny. It got old really quickly. It’s pretty obvious they’re just whoring for thumbs ups.
ex. “one direction infections totally cured bieber fever”
ex. “Totally better than Justin Bieber”
These jokes are getting old. Think of something more creative to say. OR compliment the singer/band/whatever regularly, without making that reference.
ex. “I love this song. The chorus is so catchy, and the lyrics are very meaningful.”
REALLY? REALLY? If you were dead, you wouldn’t be able to type that. Shut up.
Ex. “This is my face. Hope it didn’t blind you.”
Stop fishing for compliments. It’s so obvious. Just stop.
- more cell phone carriers, if you want it
- open source- lots of different companies make androids, so…
- larger variety of choices- find the phone best fit for you, depending on what you like (ex. qwerty keyboard, 3D video recording, size of screen, CPU, etc.)
- easier/simpler to jailbreak- don’t need to worry about breaking it (this is totally legal, btw)
- therefore, pretty much all apps are free
- most have SD cards slot, which means more storage capacity & you can keep switching them out for SD cards with more space
- unlimited data plans
- you can set your default applications like browser & music players, instead of having to use safari & such (so again with the more options)
- multitasking apps
- better CPU (apps will run faster & more smoothly)- Apple just came out with the dual processor, which Androids have already had for a long time, and Androids may be producing a quad-core processor pretty soon.
When did the Shaytards fans get so demanding and rude?
Of course, there are a lot of kindhearted viewers that watch because they enjoy seeing the cute kids and the lovely family
But there are also those who get butthurt when the vlogs are “too short” because of Vidcon, or those who are getting into big pointless arguments about Brett being gay when it’s not even relevant.
The Shaytards do not owe their fans anything. Sure, YouTube is their job but they don’t need to be putting up 15+ minute videos every single day. Be grateful, and don’t complain. They don’t need to do anything for you. It’s not even “constructive criticism.” Yes, it may be neater in a single vlog than in little choppy clips but they probably don’t have the time to do that at VidCon, so just bear with it. It’s just for this situation so try to be more understanding.
What I hate the most about YouTube and other things that make people feel “famous”, is the attitude that comes along with it. Too often I see it. And hate it.
But yeah, a lot of the “You” has been over shadowed by the “Tube” because the “Tube” brings in the cash.” —